Sunday 7 February 2016

Wow! See 68-year Old Woman Who Completed the Lagos City Marathon

 

68-year old Abiola Oshodi-Adeniyibada, completed the 42km Access Bank Lagos City Marathon yesterday. The retired civil servant told the News Agency of Nigeria, at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, the starting point of the race, that her aim was to reach the finishing point.
 
She disclosed that it was not her first time of participating in sporting activities, adding that she had taken part in marathons outside the country in the past.
 
She said: "I am very happy to be part of this historic marathon. I did track and field when I was in high school and my love for sports brought me out to be part of this. I’m not here for the money but to exercise my body and also catch fun while participating."


No comments: