Wednesday 3 February 2016

Woman Accused in Boyfriend-snatching Scandal speaks up

 

The lady accused of destroying the longterm relationship between her friend and her lover with a future plan to marry him has issued an official statement. If you missed the story, read here

Now, the alleged 'snatcher' Rume has spoken up. According to the statement she sent to Instablog9ja, she has Psalm 109 as a response to her accuser. Read her defence after cut...



  

"I'm Rume and this is my official statement; as some people have accused, I am not 'claiming' to be a Christian or a 'Jesus Freak' because i am..i am Freaked by him, but that's by the way. I really didn't want to reply on any social media! .

Bt people have accused me for being guilty by changing acct name and making my posts private! In just 2 hours a reputation I had "tried" to build all my life seemed to be shattering right before me lol. It's a painful thing that @fashioncraftbyeve feels so hurt that she had to go this far. .

Love hurt is never easy to bear and for that fact I say sorry for whatever you are going through! I am deeply hurt with everything and the insults but people should really know the truth before slandering a human being...the last time I spoke with @fashioncraftbyeve on phone, she apologised for bad-mouthing me to my fiancé (so that he would call off the wedding) and yet here we are again! .

I haven't had the courage to even talk to my fiance because I can't help but be angry with all this (but if you knew the truth you would know that he did nothing wrong except be a gentleman and try to not hurt her 'supposed' feelings and quite frankly he didnt owe her any explanation!)

I have seen all his attempts to reply every slander and vindicate me but honestly this has proven unnecessary and hey! One day day we would look back and be like 'remeber when we had to go tru that experience and remeber how we divinely overcame it and became stronger?' Because the truth is seeing him go tru all the terror and torment from last night night till this morning has made me love him more.

And those who have known me these past years especially in the last 2 to 3 years would know that yes! I am freaked by Jesus and his words and one especially comes to mind with all these that has happened; Psalm 109 and its content is my REPLY to all I have been accused of and this has given me strength to speak up."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't depict anything from these writeups....i mean...whats she talking about.

Bia Franklin

Olumide A. said...

@ Anon 05:44 lol! She's just dabling around the issue, I guess she's all guilty that's why she jumped addressing the issue instead dwell on 'Jesus freak" brohaha