Wednesday 5 August 2015

Blac Chyna sends out 'I know you miss me' in an Instagram message with her killer curves on display!

'I know u miss me': It seems like Blac Chyna was sending a thinly-veiled message to her former flame as she also showcased her famous curves on Tuesday 

Blac Chyna may be hitting at Tyga right on time after his landlord called him out over rent issues. This Bikini display accompanied with 'I know you miss me' message may be to remind the Rapper what he has been missing.

In the first photo, the 27-year-old showcased her hot bod in a bright pink bikini as she reclined on a sun lounger and soaked up the rays in a freshly mowed garden and another, a pair of nude stilettos and showed off a dangerous-looking manicure with her hand resting on her thigh. See photo after cut...



                                       Sassy: In another the image the mum-of-one donned a pair of nude stilettos and posed with her left leg raised showing off her calf muscles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupidity

Jude Muoma said...

If I catch this type ehn?

Jude Muoma said...

If I catch this type ehn?

Anonymous said...

Stupidity