Sunday 7 June 2015

Zoe Saldana’s hubby adopts her last name

https://igcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t51.2885-15/11186942_1584406031836879_925180437_n.jpg 

 Like seriously?

Zoe Saldana who has five-month-old twin boys Cy and Bowie with her husband, Marco Perego has admitted she is “finally comfortable” around her lover.

The Hollywood actress, who is the cover star for the latest issue of InStyle magazine, said “Since I’ve been with Marco, I’ve been lowering my guard. Finally when we had our boys I looked at my husband and I realised: I was meant for you and you were meant for me.

“I’ve always felt comfortable around men as long as they were friends. Now I finally feel comfortable with my lover. I don’t want to be separate. I want my church. I want to live inside the religion of our own little family.”

Since the pair tied the knot in 2013, the 36-year-old artist has chosen to take his wife’s surname despite Zoe trying to “talk him out of it”.
She added to In Style magazine: “I tried to talk him out of it. I told him, ‘If you use my name, you’re going to be emasculated by your community of artists, by your Latin community of men, by the world.’ But Marco looks up at me and says, ‘Ah, Zoe, I don’t give a s**t.'”

No comments: