Monday 29 June 2015

They say IK Ogbonna and Sonia Morales are now officially married...huh?!

 

Before the bottles, heels, oranges, tomatoes started raining towards my direction, let me air my opinion, yes mine! because I'm entitled to it.

Just 2 weekends ago, Model/Actor Ik Ogbonna and Columbian girlfriend (abi wife) Sonia Morales welcomed a son...then fastward last weekend they were married and taking selfies all over Belgrade in Serbia with Sonia's tummy as flat as my frying pan...hello?!!!!

Oh don't tell me its work out, really? I'm a mom too and the magic doesnt happen in a week c'mon!


 

We only get to see stuff like this in Nollywood abeg! I don't even know what to believe or can anyone explain better maybe I'm outdated. The flat tommies, the galavanting allover town just a week after birth  and taking selfies...haaaa! this one pass Hebrew women delivery oooh!

According to reports;

Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna is now married to his babymama, Sonia Morales. The couple who welcomed a son a week ago got married this weekend in Paris. The newly wed hubby, IK has just shared romantic photos from Belgrade as they toured the city with his father-inlaw.


 


Where's the Father in-Law ghan? #mymicroscopeplease?

Meanwhile, I have taken cover! The stones can start rolling #runsaway!

No comments: