Monday 15 June 2015

Pregnant Kim Kardashian says 'South' sounds Stupid she won't name her second child that because North 'has a better direction'

Mommy and me! The 34-year-old reality star, who is pregnant with her second child, is celebrating North's second birthday on Sunday with a Disneyland bash  

Kim Kardashian West has blasted rumours she plans to call her new baby South West.

The 34-year-old reality star - who has a two-year-old daughter North with her hip-hop star husband Kanye West, 38 - recently announced she was pregnant with her second child, but has rubbished speculation about the baby's name.


The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star told NPR, 'I don't like South West, though, because that's like, you know, North will always, you know, be better and be more ... she has a better direction.'The E! star added, 'So I wouldn't do that. I don't  think we'll go with another direction.'
She added, 'I mean, everyone keeps on saying South and I think it's so stupid. Stupidest thing ever and just ridiculous.'

Kim also insisted that the majority of speculation surrounding her new baby is untrue, including the sex of the child. The daughter of Kris Jenner explained: 'We actually haven't told anyone the sex. So I heard that we're having a boy. I heard that we're having twins. 
'I heard that I'm not even carrying my own baby. I've heard so many things and most of that information is not true.'

No comments: