Monday 15 June 2015

Meet the Oldest Newlyweds, 103 Year Old George & 91 Year Old Doreen walk the isle...

Newlyweds 

 Pardon me but I was wondering, will they have that 'wedding night' activities? What will they actually do together as husband and wife? Biko, anyone with answers? please feed my curiousity...

Meet George Kirby and Doreen Luckie – are the world’s oldest newlyweds.

George and Doreen had been together for 27 years, and finally tied the knot on Saturday, Guardian reports. The pair got engaged on Valentine’s Day. The ceremony took place at a hotel in the seaside town of Eastbourne, southern England, and was witnessed by close friends and family.


Speaking on their wedding, Doreen said she and George had no regrets about not marrying earlier. “We didn’t want to bother about marriage before but eventually we did it,” she said.
When asked how he proposed, George said, “I didn’t get down on one knee, because I don’t think I would have been able to get back up.”

The couple has seven children, 15 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren between them.

No comments: