Friday 12 June 2015

Imagine! Game of Thrones Dildos Throne now sold on ebay

Quick everyone - you can now buy the Game Of Thrones dildo throne on Ebay! 
got dildos 4

Lol! There's notting I won't see in the course of Blogging! See what I stumbled on now...
Think how cocky you would be if you owned this piece of legendary merchandise. The throne first reached the world’s attention when it was unveiled on Twitter before one user won it and had it delivered to his door. Lets take a closer look...


got dildos 3 
got dildos 2


But the novelty of sitting on a bunch of metallic penises must’ve worn off (somehow!?) as he is flogging it for the sum of £650.

Be warned though – its Ebay ad cites it as in ‘used’ condition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Considering getting it for my brother's GF, atleast I can save my brother from collapsing one day! I can even Tradmark it in her name so she can keep it for life in her bedroom