Tuesday 23 June 2015

Here are Reasons President Buhari appointed Femi Adesina as Special Adviser on Media & Publicity


President Buhari, has revealed his reasons behind his decision to appoint Femi Adesina, as his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity.

On Monday, June 22, while meeting with State House correspondents, Buhari said it was not by accident that he appointed one of the best journalists in the country.


The President said he employed Adesina to consistently defend him against his fellow journalists.
“It is not by accident that I got one of your best   colleagues (to be the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity); one of the 15 aides I had to get clearance from the Senate.
“He is one of the best that I can have as special advisers. I brought one of the best of you so that he can consistently defend me against you.
Speaking further, Buhari stated that Adesina’s performance will go a long way in determining whether his job will be easy or difficult.
“Whether my job is a difficult or easy one; it is up to him but I am here to thank you in advance for what good and ill you are going to do to me,” the President added.

No comments: