Saturday 23 May 2015

Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo wash their dirty linen on Twitter

 

Sadly, these two are no best friends anymore, at-least for now.

Last weekend Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson led a #DumsorMustStop vigil along with other Ghanaian celebrities to protest the bad power situation in the country, but her ‘best friend’ John Dumelo failed to support the cause.


As a result, Yvonne Nelson openly called him out. The actor took offense when Yvonne Nelson called him an “ass-kisser” for apparently defending current President of Ghana, John Mahama, when the #DumsorMustStop social media campaign started

 

 It got so bad when Yvonne released a vlog where she revealed thus:
 “John came to my house a few days ago when I tweeted about him “Kissing ass” and we all laughed over it, had a fun time together and I even cooked and he ate. My mum was at home. Two days after that, I called John Dumelo he did not pick up. And I called him the next day he did not pick up….errrm John did not support my campaign, John hasn’t spoken to me ever since he left my house and I don’t know why.
John if you are watching, I think you are just been childish come on now …come on now. I still have your stuff in my house, your two shirts are in my house. No! They are in my car so meet me and come for it”.
And surprisingly John replied her on Twitter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This looks like its going to strretch more than this...makes my job more fun you'know :)


No comments: