Tuesday 19 May 2015

I hear one very Rich Man is dating one former Beauty Queen...and He is spoiling her silly with Money!


Ehen! They said this very richman is a muslim from the Northern part of Nigeria and he is the talk of FORBES and the former Beauty Queen is from one of the Eastern states.

The former beauty Queen commands his private jet like hers, flies in and out of the Country at will, stays in the best Hotels and her wardrobe has drastically changed and is worth millions. She is seen wearing hijab at times and has agreed to convert to islam if the 'Rich man' decides to marry her. Fortunately for her, the Rich man do not have any woman living with him.


The former beauty Queen has gone further by adding the Richman's name initials to her Facebook account. Unknown to many, the Richman has been investing hugely into her own Hairline which was opened and launched shortly after her reign.

Let me stop there, the rest is left to your imagination afterall I have done my aproko job and I didnt mention any name.But when the time is right, I will publish names or remind you I posted it first :)


#walksaway

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok ooo...fingers crossed ooo