Monday 25 May 2015

Bruce Jenner worries about youngest daughter Kylie says 'She shut me out'

 

65-year-old former Olympian, Bruce Jenner visited a therapist and motivational speaker Leigh Weintraub in Los Angeles.

'She's kind of shut me out lately,' Bruce explained when speaking of his concern for youngest daughter, 17-year-old Kylie Jenner.
'I don't want her to go away, emotionally go away,' he added.

For her part, the teenaged reality star did not seem interested in the rest of her family's attempts to bridge the gap between father and daughter.
'My sisters always try and make me talk about everything but I don't want to right now,' Kylie said.
'People deal with things in different ways,' she added.

Kylie's distancing from her father became clearer when she joined her sisters on a ski trip to Montana organised by 34-year-old Kim Kardashian.
The teen insisted that sister Khloe Kardashian, 30, join her for heli-skiing high in the mountains, despite the fact that Khloe was scared of heights.


...hmm! that awkward moment my dad wakes up and becomes mom #wideeyed

No comments: