Monday 27 April 2015

Yul Edochie alleged stalker claims they had an intimate affair!

  

For awhile now, I have read some funny news trailing Pete Edochie's son, Yul Edochie. Although I have some reservations about the sources and I decided to ignore it but this story seems to be unveiling the more... well according to Pulse.com;


The man who has been allegedly stalking Nigerian actor Yul Edochie has come out to say that the two of them were dating.

Steven Ugochukwu Nelson Onyebuchi has opened an Instagram account @theingrate to prove that he and Yul Edochie were having an affair. He has posted up several screenshots of him and Yul's alleged conversations on Instagram, and has been very insistent that they were seeing each other.

"We were in a relationship, had issues caused by him. Warned him not to play silly games with me or I use all I v n soil his name. He didn't knew I was recording all our discussions including the ones he called me n the ones I called. He took on Twitter April 8 and accused me of forcing him to be gay, looking for police to get hold of me. All I did that day was to play our love discussion to my peeps. Show them our chat histories. All this came to him as a shock" he wrote under one of his Instagram posts.

See some allerged chat history between Steven and Yul

 
  
 

He also posted alleged audio convos of him and the actor.

It seems Steven is hell bent on this issue. Let's wait for Yul Edochie's response.


hmmmm! oga dikwa kpor kpor!

1 comment:

TAC said...

Adonbilivit!