Tuesday 14 April 2015

Yeah, that time you'all been asking and waiting for is here! yaaay!!!

 

Yes! JOB is about to hit a milestone in a matter of hours, we are reaching 10,000 views, yes you heard right. Its great news because this Blog is barely 3 months old, what started of like a joke has gotten prospects than we bargained for, it would not have been possible without you.


I am thrilled to inform you this Blog is being visited from the world over, my statistics proves it. On a daily basis I get views from atleast 12 countries from different continents (thanks to other social media outlets). 

Its been a brewing promise to start a giveaway shortly, we feel this milestone is a great start off, we are giving back to you for making this dream a reality.

I will be giving out N70,000 naira worth of recharge cards to celebrate this achievement with you, all you need to is start commenting on posts.

Although we are not letting the cat out of bag on when we hit 10,000 views but be rest assured its happening in a couple of hours. This is how to qualify, once you see the next Milestone Giveaway post, if you be among the first 15 blog visitors to comment, and also comment on all post for that day randomly, ensure your emails are stated clearly or use google account if you have one.We shall contact you afterwards for your freebies, how about that...good deal right?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, I will make sure I get all 70k hehe, maybe I will just pity others small and collect have...Oya start, my fingers are on the buttons already. See awooof! philipedafe57@yahoo.com

Chester Zoo said...

Yes, good deal, I'm in!

Sarah Utufuah said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Joy please remember me oooh, I'm one of the first to start commenting on this blog