Tuesday 14 April 2015

'Khloe is more of a mum to me': Kylie Jenner reveals

Rumours: While Kim has constantly battled claims that she enhanced her famous derriere, Kylie has found herself being asked to explain her much-Instagrammed ‘pillow lips’ 
Kylie was seen giving Kris the cold shoulder - for two weeks after they'd fought.
'It's been two weeks since Kylie and I have had a real conversation. And it's heartbreaking to me,' the 59-year-old explained.
Speaking to UK's Grazia magazine, the 17-year-old admitted: ‘Khloe is more of a mum to me than my mum is sometimes. My mum is all about being friends'.
 
Mother-daughter time: In a recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashian's, Kris revealed that Kylie can go up to two weeks without talking to her


 Motherly: Kylie Jenner revealed that she often feels like her older sister Khloe Kardashian is often more of a mother figure than her momager, Kris Jenner
 Kylie plans moving into her house the second she turns 18, guess she cant wait for that to happen. She's overgrown for her age.


No comments: