Thursday 26 March 2015

Is all well with Ramsey Nouah's Marriage?


Ramsey Tokunbo Nouah is one Celebrity family man I admire so much, He has managed to shield his personal life from the media and it has really worked for him until recent breakup rumour. Some report says He is not married to the mother of his kids, Emelia Philips


The report alleged that the 30 Days in Atlanta star and his wife of 14-years have neither legalized nor formalized their union which has produced two kids.
However, the report is contradictory to the actor's expose on his wife and family during an interview with another platform, Nigeria films in 2014.

In the interview, Ramsey said, "I have a very beautiful wife who understands me and understands my profession. We both have an understanding of how to actually deal with things; the showbiz life, with people who go around destroying your family rather than helping it. So, we are compatible like that. That is why we have that good union."

Speaking further on why his wife and children have always been in the background, he said, "It is part of the reason, that is how we actually balance the equation, we try not to be all up in everybody face, everybody now knows my family and they can say this about her and about me that's the beautiful way to actually keep it. We are 14-years in marriage and we are still going and I love that."

No comments: