Monday 23 March 2015

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: What is your Take about the forthcoming 2015 Elections?


I write in awe on the desperation of our Nigerian Presidential candidates both incumbent and aspirants.

For a couple of months now, I get this frequent calls urging me to vote for a particular Candidate...cmon! You do not try to impose a candidate on anyone or the Mass..NO! Where is this done? Calling my phone lines and disturbing my peace?
Its nonsense and I will have none of it.

Even though other Bloggers would not speak out because of the financial gains they get through Adverts, I for one will not condone it, its CORRUPTION! Please stop it...

Just few minutes ago, I got another call, this time very aggressive and commanding tone, telling me to vote a particuliar Candidate, Ahhhhhh! Trust me...I unleashed my temperament on him and dude quickly hung up the call (na by force???)

I know alot of Nigerians are experiencing this, please share your opinion. We can make a last minute right decision if we dialog.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one oooh! There is no means they are not usiing to get votes...SMH

Phillip Mbah said...

Mr President, do not be afraid just allow you works speak for you or dont you trust your claims?

Strap Interiors said...

Truth be told, we have two wrong choices, but we need to cast our votes anyways