Tuesday 24 February 2015

Between Gollywood Actors John Dumelo and Yvonne Nelson



Ghanaian actors have been speculated to be in a romantic relationship for a very ling time due to the nature of their friendship as well as the fact that he is officially off the market.

The 30 year old actor said "The truth is that Yvonne and I have been good friends for a long time. Apart from the fact that we are colleagues who take our jobs seriously, we also look out for ourselves like good friends do. I think by now, you should know that we are very good friends. She has come out to deny the rumour several times. she’s been a fantastic friend over the years and a lot of people think that we should date…like she rightly said I don’t think it will last"

John Dumelo who has a clothing line and is working on his own brand of soap revealed after denying dating Yvonne Nelson that he now has a grilfreind however he will keep her identity a secret for now.
When asked about his plans to settle down with his girlfriend he mentioned that he is in no rush "I believe there is time for everything and I am very confident that time will come when it will come. So, I can only say that I will settle down when it feels right. I am a man who likes to plan before venturing into anything, right now I am concentrating on my career, at the right time, I will settle down. I guess that’s what everybody wants to say or hear now".

John Dumelo is in no hurry to get married as the thought of getting married scares him, saying the divorce rate these days are just crazy.

So, there you have it all those who were waiting for the duo to hook up.

No comments: